Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

Harry Potter Signature bars exclusive for K-Zone Members

It's my second day logging in at kzone.com.ph, particularly on the KHQ Forum section. I find it very amusing to see and read other people's ideas, opinions and I have noticed that other "kids" (because mostly the users are in between 9 to 12 or higher; yeah, because it's a kids magazine), they are looking for Harry Potter materials. So i created a signature bars that are Harry Potter related and I will feature them here. Just click the link (thumbnails) to view the image version.









I hope you enjoy my first 3 sig bars... And please, if you are interested to join the KZone Philippines KHQ Forum site, visit www.kzone.com.ph and do register.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home